Wednesday, February 6, 2013

About Four Years Ago



After viewing Julie Ford Oliver's new video (three times so far) at Daily Paintworks, I remembered this painting. About four years ago I stumbled all alone on this technique. Using my palette knife, stronger color and confidence I arrived at this style of painting. I now do variations of it but this was my start. I've tried different artists methods but come back to mine. Julie has taken her work way to another level. You should go view her blog. I also want to keep going and see where this takes me. Julie has been my inspiration. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Scrumptious color and an wonderful, active surface makes this painting see alive.
    Way to g, Blanche and thanks for your great support regarding my Artbyte and paintings..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My keyboard has been missing letters all day. Hope you could figure out seem and the way to go

      Delete
  2. I did receive and understand your message Julie. Continued success to you. Yours is truly a fun project.

    ReplyDelete