Friday, February 2, 2018

Goodbye January, Leg Brace and Cruches



January didn't quite start the way I had planned but a few more Physical Therapy sessions and I will be good as new or let's just say, better.
I sprained my meniscus, getting out of a chair. Guess I sat too long in a weird position with my knee bent and stood up at a bad angle. Sixteen years of martial arts and other sports activities and never anything like this. Go figure, right? Thought I could just prop this leg up and paint away. In reality, I sorta stared into space and took naps. Back to painting and a normal schedule feels really good. So, how did you start your year? Of course I want to know, drop a line or two please.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing...
    I love the painting but hate to hear of the meniscus problem. Very painful.
    I tore mine in yoga of all things, over a year ago so I truly can commiserate!
    Happy you are at least painting now. Selfish of me I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, it's good to get back and learn not to take everything for granted. Enjoy your health!

    ReplyDelete