Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ideas from January



It's been a few days since my last post but I have been working on painting. After all the January paintings, I've had a few ideas for doing painting in a different way, for me anyway. Nothing is really new, just a variation. So, what's up with this you ask? I this, no drawing, just an idea of red pears with colors, one brush stroke next to another. No going back and forth with corrections. More experiments to come from my easel, warts and all. Yes, this one has lots more work that can be done but I shall build on this in my next one. Below, is my assistant who sometimes oversee's the photography.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the assistant...but also your colorful red pears
    So glad you posted, Blanche. I was worried January
    had worn you plumb out!.
    Nice high ceilings you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, I was tired by the end of January but also excited to continue painting and trying new things with more confidence.This room does have a very high ceiling that slant downward. Lots of light.

    ReplyDelete