Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Visitor



I was about to crop this photo but it looked like one of the "models" was watching from the sideline so it was included. This was a fun little painting 5x7 in oil. Sometimes when just practicing I work out things like color combinations, thickness of paint and design using a still life set up. Sometimes the results are pleasing, sometimes they are a scrub off. This one seemed to come together so I'm off to collect a few more things to try. Stay tuned. Oh, before I go, what are your passions this week and are you painting them? Of course I want to know, so please drop a comment or two.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and textures in this one Blanche. Cute idea not cropping.

    I have been painting brooms and flowers. Flowers because they have been the focus at the Guild this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Julie. Think I can now post more often since I've solved most of my computer problems.Now, to spend that time painting more.

    ReplyDelete